페이지

2015년 6월 3일 수요일

My Dubsmash selfie video









This is my first Dubsmash selfie video!! Dubsmash is a mobile app to creat short selfie videos dubbed with famous sounds. It's a fabulous app. It's fresh, varied and even fun. In addition, It is great method to practice expressing my feelings through facial expression as well. Becuase Korean society is closed, while that of Amarica is open, It was very difficult for me to do expressing my emotions only with the facial expression. (But I've totally tried putting a little more my expression on it.) Anyway, now I'm almost adapted to use and I'm enjoying to take many many Dubsmash selfie videos without any difficulties. I'm going to upload much more of my selfie videos! I hope you enjoy to watch my videos and... let's SHARE our Dubsmash video together (:!!!






댓글 2개:

  1. 답글
    1. kkkkk your the best, man!! I've already watch your Dubsmash video on band!!!

      삭제