페이지

2015년 5월 16일 토요일

Job Hunting Part#1, Tell Me About Yourself







https://youtu.be/OW-yxxPMtro

Today, I had job interview in my class, recording me on video with help from my partnet. The first question was 'Tell me about yourself'. It sounds very simple question at first, but it was totally not.  I spoke incoherently from beggining to the end and repeated the word.

Let's check it together...

Friend: Tell me about yourself.

Me: My name is Cho yeonji. I'm currently studying at the Busan University of Foregin studies and major in Enlgish & Vietnamese. I have lots of practical experiences in this part. I had applied for the KOICA last year. I had worked as an interpreter for cooperation, international business in Vietanam. With my pratical experinece from the past, I believe I'm the most adaptive person in this field. I'm flexible and adaptive well in any circustances. Even if i encounter hardship along the way, I never give up and keep trying to do best. In the end I've always got good result. I will never fail to your expectations.

I don't know what did i say.... My mind just went blank when I was talking at the same time. Anyway, I found two problems in my interview. The first problem was I didn't mention which company and field do i apply for. Second, Eye contact. I always limite my eye contact to the upper side, not in front of me. I had not reconized that I avoided the camara, but I could find this problem by hangout after I look at it, at first. I need to break my habit! (I have tried to do but I think i have a fear of camara, especailly It feels strange when i looked at my own reflection on the screen.)


 So, I introduce a video for you which is interview skills questions and answers tutorial. You need to understand  what is the intention in asking this question before you answer. This video will help you to understand what 'Tell me about yourself' means and the good answers! Let's taining together :)


EES
E- Education
E- Employment
S- Skills

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기