페이지

2015년 5월 21일 목요일

reflection of mock interview

 
 
 
 
Today, I had mock job interview in the class. I've intended to upload recording video file on my blog, but I decided not to do becuase you will laught at me XD! Interview always makes me nervous and I repeat my mistakes again and again. I hope it will be dwindling. So, let's look at my mistates!

First, I'm fast talker. Generally, I was talking too fast and it did not make senses at all. I need to emphasis to some words and pauses between words and phrases.
Give me an example with the real interivew answer of mine.

 "Can you give me an example how you are optimistic?"

 "Ah...Even though i took the hardship/ i just took/ everything in a positive (way)/ and  i can deal  with/ in a good way /with my positive mind./ Everything, i just thinking /in a good way/ with my positive thinking of my mind.

Yeah, i know this is a terrible answer but i should face the facts...): If I express this answer with "Even if i face hardship along my way, i must never give up and keep try to do my best with my positive thinking of my mind", it would be better.

Second, mistake some words. It's quiet simple, but i need to reconfirm my vocabulary again.
cameover(X) overcame(O)
opstidious(X) fastidious(O)
fastidious    꼼꼼한, 철저한  (=strict, meticulous)

+ I realized the necessity of extending my vocabulary when I speak in English.

It was very interesting and meaningful time to think carefully about my future and prepare the interview.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기